Đầu dò khói chống cháy nổ BOSCH DO1101A-Ex
– Đầu dò khói cho khu vực chống cháy nổ.
– Nguồn điện 16-28VDC.
– Vùng dò khói: 120m2
– Elegant, compact and robust design
– Deception-proof operating behaviour
– High level of resistance to temperature fluctuations, humidity, corrosion and contamination
– High resistance to interference through current gain
The optical sensor in the smoke detector uses the scattered-light method. An LED transmits light to the measuring chamber, where it is absorbed by the labyrinth structure. In the event of a fire, smoke enters the measuring chamber and the smoke particles scatter the light from the LED. The amount of light hitting the photo diode is converted into a proportional electrical signal. The entire electronic system is protected inside the detector. The base is only used for the detector contact.
Operating voltage 16 V DC . . . 28 V DC
Standby current consumption 0.1 mA
Individual display LED red
Connection terminals 0.2 mm2 . . . 2.5 mm2
Dimensions (D x H)
- Detector Ø 116 mm x 51 mm
- Detector incl. base Ø 116 mm x 61 mm
- Detector Plastic, ABS
- Base Plastic (ASA)
Color (detector and base) White, RAL 9010
Weight incl. base 185 g
Protection class as per EN 60529 IP 43
Permissible operating temperature -25 °C . . . +60°C
Permissible storage temperature -40°C . . . +75°C
Permissible relative humidity ≤ 95%
Monitoring area as per EN 54‑7 Max. 120 m2 (Heed local guidelines!)
Detection principle Scattered light measurement
Explosion classification in line with IEC 60079 and EN 50020: Eex ib IIC T4 (Ta ≤ 60 °C)
– Bảo hành: 12 tháng.
Giá: 10.650.000 VND