24-port 10/100Mbps PoE Managed Switch CISCO SF300-24PP (SF300-24PP-K9-EU)
– The Cisco SG300-24PP 24-Port PoE+ Switch is part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions, a portfolio of affordable managed PoE+ switches that provides a reliable foundation for your business network. This Cisco SG300-24PP switch delivers the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect your sensitive information, and optimise your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Easy to set up and use, the Cisco SG300-24PP 24-Port Switch provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses, and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
– Twenty-four 10/100 switched RJ45 ports with auto medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X) cable detection.
– 802.at Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports offering up to 180W output, maximum of 30W per port.
– 4 mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) slots for fiber and copper Gigabit Ethernet expansion (shared).
– Nonblocking, store-and-forward switching mechanism.
– Simplified QoS management enabled by advanced queuing techniques using 802.1p, differentiated services (DiffServ), or type of service (ToS) prioritisation schemes enhances the performance of real-time applications such as voice and video.
– Configuration and monitoring from a standard web browser with WebView management.
– Secure remote management of the switch via Secure Shell (SSH) and SSL secure channel network protocols.
– 802.1Q-based VLANs enable segmentation of networks for improved performance and security.
– Private VLAN Edge (PVE) for simplified network isolation of guest connections or autonomous networks.
– Automatic configuration of VLANs across multiple switches through Generic VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP) and Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP).
– Automatic port configuration through auto MDI/MDIX and 802.1ab with Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) support.
– User/network port-level security via 802.1X authentication and MAC-based filtering.
– Increased bandwidth (up to 8x) and added link redundancy with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
– Enhanced rate-limiting capabilities provide control, including back pressure to control the rate at which data can flow into and out of a port.
– Multicasting, broadcasting, and flooding control.
– Port mirroring for noninvasive monitoring of switch traffic.
– Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) versions 1, 2c, and 3 and Remote Monitoring (RMON) support.
– Fully rack mountable using the included rack-mounting hardware.
|Port||24 10/100 Ethernet RJ45|
|2x Gigabit Ports|
|2 x GBIC Combo Ports|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||802.3at Maximum power of 30W to any Gigabit Ethernet base port. Total power 180W|
|Quality of Service||Priority levels: 4 hardware queues|
|Scheduling: Strict priority and weighted round-robin (WRR) Queue assignment based on DSCP and class of service (802.1p/CoS)|
|Class of service: Port based; 802.1p VLAN priority based; IPv4/v6 IP precedence/type of service (ToS)/DSCP based;|
|Differentiated Services (DiffServ); classification and re-marking ACLs, trusted QoS|
|Rate limiting: Ingress policer; egress shaping and rate control; per VLAN, per port, and flow based|
|Firmware upgrade||Web browser upgrade (HTTP/HTTPS) and TFTP|
|Upgrade can be initiated through console port as well|
|Dual images for resilient firmware upgrades|
|Port mirroring||Traffic on a port can be mirrored to another port for analysis with a network analyzer or RMON probe. Up to 8 source ports can be mirrored to one destination port. A single session is supported.|
|VLAN mirroring||Traffic from a VLAN can be mirrored to a port for analysis with a network analyser or RMON probe. Up to 8 source VLANs can be mirrored to one destination port. A single session is supported.|
|DHCP||DHCP Options facilitate tighter control from a central point (DHCP server) to obtain IP address, autoconfiguration and DHCP relay|
|Smartports||Simplified configuration of QoS and security capabilities|
|General||Jumbo frames Frame sizes up to 10 KB supported on 10/100 and Gigabit interfaces|
|MAC table Up to 8000 MAC addresses|
|Bonjour The switch advertises itself using the Bonjour protocol.|
|Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) (802.1ab) with LLDP-MED extensions: LLDP allows the switch to advertise its identification, configuration, and capabilities to neighboring devices that store the data in a MIB. LLDP-MED is an enhancement to LLDP that adds the extensions needed for IP phones.|
|Cisco Discovery Protocol|
|Cabling Type||Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Category 5 or better for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX; UTP Category 5 Ethernet or better for 1000BASE-T|
|LEDs||System, Link/Act, PoE, Speed|
|CPU memory||128 MB|
|Package Contents||Cisco SG300-24PP PoE+ Switch|
|CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF) included|
|Quick Start Guide|
|Dimensions||279.4 x 44.45 x 170 mm|
– Bảo hành: 12 tháng.
Giá: 10.080.000 VND (Đã bao gồm VAT)
Tặng ngay 200.000 đồng